Have you got a gaming bucket list? Ages ago, a chum of mine, let’s call him Red Glenn, told me about his gaming bucket list. This idea recently bubbled back up into my consciousness.
Strangely, it was the OGL fiasco that made me think of it again. It occurred to me that I have enough gaming material to last for the rest of my life. Specifically, though, there are several large campaigns I fancy running. In no particular order, these are:
- Beyond the Mountains of Madness (Call of Cthulhu)
- Horror on the Orient Express (Call of Cthulhu)
- Rise of the Runelords (Pathfinder 1st edition)
- Curse of the Crimson Throne (Pathfinder 1st edition)
- Kingmaker (Pathfinder 1st or 2nd edition)
- Abomination Vault (Pathfinder 2nd edition)
At the moment, we are—perhaps—a quarter of the way through Masks of Nyarlathotep. At our current pace, we should be finished with the campaign (barring any unfortunate incidents) somewhere in 2025 (the irony).
If each of the other six campaigns above last two years or so, I’ll be 60 before I get through it all! And that’s before I even consider getting back to my Gloamhold/Duchy of Ashlar campaign.
Time is short—I’ve got to get cracking!
How About You?
What’s on your gaming bucket list? Let me know, in the comments below.